This article was written for Annabel & Grace, which is now part of Rest Less.
Annabel and I met up again this week – only the second time we’ve seen each other in six months due to you know what. But now we are all slowly emerging into our new normal, we realised what we had been missing by not seeing each other in person. So much better than emails, Whatsapp and phone calls. Anyhow, we took a few pix of us wearing some of the best clothes for women over 50 that we’ve discovered recently. We’re obviously not exactly Kate Moss and Gigi Hadid (we wish!) but hope they will give you a better idea of how our style picks look on real, average sized women.
- Double breasted trench coat £55 M&S
- Pure Linen polka dot short sleeve top £25 M&S
- Red jumper from From Future & white Essentiel Antwerp handbag – past season
- Leather flat loafers £45 M&S
- White Angelika jeans (available full length or 7/8th) £68/£66 Artichoke Collection
- Pink pure cotton striped longline shirt £19.50 M&S
- Pink Jess organic sweatshirt £75 Baukjen
- Ghost Floral V Neck Puff Sleeve Midi Tea dress £69 M&S
- Midaxi pure cotton waisted dress £49.50 M&S
- Crew neck cardigan £17.50 M&S
- Soft white Drake organic utility jacket £169
- Hanna top soft white/black stripe £65 (comes up large)
- Susannah black trouser (super comfortable pulls on btw) – reduced to £54
- Garden Bloom Bianca blouse £99
- Soft White Elina organic jeans £99
- Freja Greencash jumper in Fresco Blue £119
Baukjen has offered A&G readers 15% off when you use the coupon code ANNABELGRACE15
Rather excitingly, Me+Em have a new collection out – as ever, super stylish pieces. Annabel loves this floaty, wear-it -all-summer Brush Stroke Floral Fluid Sleeve Midi Dress £275 and I’m bowled over by the sheer elegance of this silk cotton relaxed bib shirt (available in three colours) £125.
I’m hooked on matching colours and Kettlewell Colours does this brilliantly. Simply find a colour you like, type it into the search bar on their site and all the available pieces are shown. I’m wearing palazzo pants, long cascade top and an Everyday cotton t-shirt all in Dark Olive with my favourite Mandarina Skye Harris Tweed Flats £115. Annabel is modelling Madonna Trousers in Geranium £102 and Faux Wrap ¾ sleeve in Soft White £39. More Info
New insert collars are super popular because they are so practical. As you can see from the photograph above right, they take the form of a bib which means you don’t have the bulk of a whole shirt under your jumper. These are three new collar designs from Artichoke Collection – Marianna, Dorothy and Penny – which are about to land in the UK. So if you’d like to nab one, place your order now. More info
Get 10% off now on any of these three insert collars by quoting AGINSERT2 at the Artichoke checkout. Offer ends midnight 30 April 2021.
Lots more fashion finds here
NOTE: Clothes are press samples or past season. Artichoke white jeans #gifted.