- This Purchase Scheme is organised by Quotezone.co.uk which is a trading style of Seopa Ltd who are a limited company registered in Northern Ireland. Registered number: NI046322. Registered office: SEOPA LTD, 5th Floor Link Building, Adelaide Exchange, 24-26 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8GD. (“Quotezone ” or “We”).
How to Qualify
- You must be resident in the UK, aged 17 years of age or older.
- You will qualify for the £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if you purchase a car or home insurance policy through the Quotezone insurance comparison service (after being introduced via Intrepid Owls Ltd via their website www.restless.co.uk) subject to the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The Purchase Scheme will run and operate from February 2021 until it is terminated on a date to be decided at our discretion. No Purchases before 17th February 2021 and after the Purchase Scheme has been terminated will qualify for the £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
- You will not qualify for the £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if you purchase an insurance policy directly from Quotezone.co.uk. The policy must be purchased after being introduced to Quotezone by Intrepid Owls Ltd. (trading as www.restless.co.uk).
- You will only qualify for the £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if the Purchase is made (i) via the link to the relevant insurance provider on the Quotezone comparison service, or (ii) by telephone with the insurance provider only where You inform the insurance provider that You obtained Your quote through Quotezone and quote a valid reference number for that insurance provider at the time of purchase. Purchases made by any other means will not qualify for the £20 Amazon.co.uk voucher. You will only qualify for the £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card where We can verify with the insurance provider that the Purchase has been made.
- Only new sales through the Quotezone comparison service will qualify. You will not qualify for the £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if you renew a car or home insurance policy directly with Your current insurance provider where these Terms and Conditions have not been followed.
- You will receive your £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card by email up to 90 days after you have purchased a valid policy through the Quotezone comparison system. However, as we rely on the accuracy of information provided by third party insurance providers to verify your entitlement to the £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card, we accept no responsibility for any delay caused.
- The £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be sent by email to the email address used when you made you Purchase. Only the main policyholder on the insurance policy is entitled to the £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. For the avoidance of doubt, named drivers, named riders or joint policyholders are not entitled to the £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
Limitation of liability
- Your entry and any information submitted by You must be personal to and relate specifically to You. You hereby warrant that your entry and all information which You submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Quotezone reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by You and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- Neither We nor any of our employees or other representatives will be liable to You for any loss or damage incurred by You arising out of or in connection with your use of the £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card including, without limitation, indirect, or consequential loss or damage, loss of anticipated revenues, loss of business opportunities, loss of goodwill, loss or corruption of data or damage to reputation resulting from our failure to deliver or the receipt of the £20 Amazon.co.uk voucher.
- We will not be liable for any failure to provide your £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if caused by supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure being an event(s) which, without the fault of any party, renders performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution. If such circumstances arise, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend this promotion.
- Quotezone cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by You for making a Purchase or being part of the Purchase Scheme.
- Quotezone accept no responsibility for any delay, failure, or error by a third party provider in notifying Us that a Purchase has taken place.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall operate to limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation) or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
- Further, nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
- The Purchase Scheme is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Amazon.
- This Purchase Scheme is subject to availability and We reserve the right to substitute or remove the Purchase Scheme at any time. We will try to give as much notice as We can when doing this. Any such amendments will be published on Quotezone.co.uk and/or www.restless.co.uk. There are no cash alternatives available for the Purchase Scheme.
- Use of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be in accordance with Amazon.co.uk Gift Card restrictions, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal
- Quotezone assumes that by entering into the Purchase Scheme (and You warrant that) You are aged 17 or over.
- Quotezone reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe You have breached any of the Terms and Conditions.
- We may refuse your £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if at any time We suspect that You have been involved in: any abuse or attempted abuse of the Purchase Scheme; any breach or attempted breach of these Terms & Conditions; any breach or attempted breach of the general use of website terms and conditions on https://www.quotezone.co.uk; any activity which in Our reasonable opinion constitutes misuse or abuse of quotezone.co.uk; any fraud or breach of any terms applicable to the Purchase.
- If any provision of these Terms & Conditions are held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall confer any rights on any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Any intellectual property rights existing in and to the Purchase Scheme, are and shall remain the property of Us or Our group companies at all times.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- These Terms & Conditions will only apply as between Us and You. Unless as otherwise stated in these Terms no other person may benefit or rely upon these Terms and Conditions.
- The Purchase Scheme is governed by the law of Northern Ireland and any dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- You can contact Quotezone in relation to the Purchase Scheme at the address set out in Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions updated 09/02/2021