Being a mum is tough. You have so much to juggle. Being a mum of an ADHD child, it doesn’t matter how old they are, is infinitely harder. Mistakes made in a moment can take years if ever, to repair. Learning about ADHD, what it is, and what it isn’t will turn your frustrations into understanding. It will bring you from confusion to clarity.
Are you helplessly watching in horror as your ADHD child as they dig themselves deeper into their self-made pit?.
The course content is tailored for the ADHD brain – short and focused videos, full of no-fluff facts.
When you know the truth about ADHD, you will start to accept your child’s ADHD. Only then you can start to turn your “why is my child doing that?” into “what do I need to do to support my child?” Yes, you CAN succeed in raising your ADHD child to become emotionally mature and responsible.
Click on the button below to start your journey that will take you from confusion to clarity.
- The truth about ADHD
- ADHD in women
- Areas of the brain affected by ADHD
- The diagnostic criteria for ADHD
- Common conditions that often occur together with ADHD
- Conditions that can mimic ADHD, but are not ADHD
- The different ADHD symptoms in boys and girls
- Famous people in history that had ADHD