2021 Complete Neo4j GraphDB & Cypher Bootcamp: Zero To Hero
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Who this course is for:
This course is for you if you want to learn how to work with Neo4j - the number one most popular NoSQL Graph Database.
This course if for you if you want to learn to use Python to work with Neo4j
This course if for you if you want to master the in-and-out of Neo4j and use it in your next project.
This course is for you if you are tired of Neo4j courses that are too brief or complicated.
This course is for you if you want to learn Neo4j by doing and like exciting challenges.
This course is for you if after studying you would like to be a Certified Neo4j Professional and also Pass a Neo4j Interview
This course is for you if you want to distinguish yourself from the crowd.
This course is for you if you've just discovered without Neo4j you can't do much with big data, data science, machine learning, AI, or becoming a better developer.
- Acquire the skills and understanding of Neo4j to confidently apply GraphDB to your projects
- Gain Beginner to Advanced Knowledge of Neo4j & Cypher Query Language
- Learn to Use Python to Work with Neo4j
- Pass Your Next Neo4j GraphDB Interview and Exam With Ease
- Learn to Use APOC, Predicate, Scalar, Aggregating, List, String, Mathematical Numeric, and Mathematical Trigonometric Functions In Neo4j
- Understand Regular Expressions, Pattern, Data Integrity and Queries of Different kinds.
- Understand the LOAD CSV in Great Details and Learn to Import Real Life Data To Neo4j
- Understand the Link Between SQL and GraphDB.
- Learn to Use Neo4j Professionally, Navigate Through Graph and Gain Insight Into Your Data
- Practice Extensively Along With Real Life Problems With Solutions and Q & A
- Learn Neo4j From Experienced Professional Graph Database Practitioner
- Learn to Create, Read, Update and Delete Nodes and Relationships
- Learn to Use Merge, Unwind, Range, With, Union, Limit, Where, Skip, Order By, Distinct, Match, Optional Match and Several Clauses In Neo4j
- Deep Dive Into Cypher
- and many more