Making changes to your diet should be fun and easy! And it doesn't have to be expensive, either. This class is the perfect place to learn the in's and out's of healthier eating.
In the class, we will discuss:
- The benefits of vegetables and fruits, plus easy and fun ways to incorporate them into your life;
- Why foods with artificial colors affect your health, and how to find healthier alternatives;
- How to make grains and beans more nutritious (and less flatulence producing!);
- Why it’s a good idea to slow things down;
- Why fast food will cost you in the long run;
- An introduction to sugars and sweeteners;
- How to find local resources; and
- Why it’s important to celebrate and share what you’ve learned.
PLUS, we’ll dive into the how and why of it all, with a little history on how we got here in the first place.
In addition, you’ll have access to over 3 hours of lectures and over 25 pages of healthy recipes and documents you can print out to help you on this path.
In the process, you'll be able to make food choices that make sense AND make you feel good. And you can always reach out to me if you have any questions.
Here's my own story, in case you're interested:
When I was in my 20s, I gained weight. I became horribly ill. The doctors didn’t know what was wrong with me.
So I started to seek out on my own the answers I needed.
It turns out that all of my problems were caused by the processed foods that I was eating. You see, I was a junk food JUNKIE! But as soon as I started to eat fresher foods and eliminate the junk, not only did my health improve, but I lost weight, too.
Had I continued on that path, I don’t know where I would be now — I suspect, I’d be a lot heavier and a lot more miserable!
Instead, I feel amazing. I’m frequently told that I look 10-15 years younger than I am, and I have more energy, endurance, and vigor than ever before. Life just keeps getting better and better.
There’s no secret to my good health. It’s all about integrating small changes and making them stick. It’s about honoring this body — the only one I get! — with good food and healthy choices.
I have been studying nutrition and natural wellness for almost 20 years, and I am excited to share with you what I have learned.
- Course Objectives:
- You will learn lots of information about food — the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- You’ll get suggestions for trying something new.
- You’ll get lots of new recipes to add to your toolbox, plus you’ll be able to contribute healthy recipes of your own.
- You’ll have fun!
- You’ll have a great excuse to throw a party.
- You’ll learn: The benefits of vegetables and fruits, plus easy ways to incorporate them into your life; Why foods with artificial colors affect your health, and how to find healthier alternatives; How to make grains and beans more nutritious (and less flatulence producing!); Why it’s a good idea to slow things down; Why fast food will cost you in the long run; An introduction to sugars and sweeteners; How to find local resources; and Why it’s important to celebrate and share what you’ve learned.