All About Christianity, Wisdom, Prayer, Jesus, and Success
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This will include several programs bundled into one.
This program is all about living and understanding what it means to be wise in the eyes of God. It is focused on Christian theology to be directly applied to worldly living. The 10 laws of Wisdom focus on making choices and decisions that will help men become leaders in society, church, family, and career. Grow in faith and become part of something greater with Wisdom Warriors. Here is a summary of what you get
- Define and implement the 10 laws of Wisdom
- What it means to be wise in God's eyes
- Biblical Truth about Wisdom
- Ideas for implementation of the 10 laws of Wisdom
- A look at Wisdom from Jesus and others from the Bible
- What wisdom is not and how some theology is not wise
- An opportunity to join our free Wisdom Warrior group
- Tools to be a better leader, husband, father, and business person
This program is based upon years of Biblical Study and real world experience. So many times we get caught up in the details of life that we forget what success really means. If you are ready to strengthen your mind and your heart in Christianity this will be an amazing program for you. The lectures are broken up into the 10 Laws of Wisdom with specific passages and examples along with an explanation from a Christian perspective.
10 Entrepreneur Prayers
This course is for Christian business owners and entrepreneurs. It takes a look at the Bible and how it relates to business success. Use these prayers to develop faith to take action on your mission. Many Christians might believe that ministry is just at the church but business people are in a ministry and calling from God as well. We need to pray for ourselves and for others. Give these 10 prayers a chance I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the results mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Here is what is included
- The ten prayers created for entrepreneurs
- Bible passages to support the prayers
- Theological reasoning for the prayers
- Ideas on how and when to use them
- PDF of the prayers so you can print them
- Use them daily or whenever you want... It is up to you.
- A way to pray for yourself and for others
- A way to pray in the good times and the bad times
- Bonuses from a Christian Workout and other Christian programs
I hope you enjoy the program and utilize it to strengthen your faith and your mission from God.
This course will delve into deep theological questions and doctrine. Some of the topics discussed will be
- Free Will
- Law and Gospel
- The Fall
- Original Sin
- The Trinity
- The Dual Nature of Christ
- End Times and the Rapture
In the end the Bible is one of the most read books. What are the truths that are in there? What do you believe? I hope you enjoy learning and growing in faith and Christian doctrine.
Christian Weight Loss
This program looks at weight loss from a faith based perspective. But faith without proper action does nothing. Here is a list of some of the things you will get in this program.
- What does the Bible say about food?
- Are you really supposed to be healthy and fit?
- Strategies and ideas for weight loss
- Why Christians fail with weight loss?
- Is there one way to eat that really is best or are there many ways to the result?
- A step by step plan for your weight loss and health
- Help from fitness professional and certified coach that has helped many people lose weight and keep it off
Nutrition and weight loss can be a very emotionally, spiritually and physically daunting endeavor. Taking both faith and science increases the likely hood of your success. Join us on this journey for better health and wellness.
Jesus as your Coach
This program is designed for Christians to learn how Jesus is our coach. It is designed to help us grow and learn in faith. Here is some of what you get in this program
- A look at who Jesus was and is
- Ideas on how to use Jesus as a coach
- Action plan and ideas to move forward in the program
- Six sections of video that focus on attributes of a good coach that Jesus lived out
- A way to possibly have a better relationship with our savior
Christians know that Jesus is the Savior of the world. But can Jesus be our coach? Can we look to the Bible and look to the life of Jesus for help like he is our Coach? I think we can and I hope you will invest in this program that looks at Jesus as the best coach ever!
- They will learn about faith and christianity in their lives