Amazing Automations 1 - Email Signups
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
BRAND NEW COURSE!
In this Amazing Automation - the first of the series, Danny Blaker - Head of Data Analysis and Marketing at one of Australia's largest enterprise technology firms Icestorm Digital Solutions (www.icestormds.com) - takes you through automating the process of tracking your Email signup KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) Step-by-step.
In this one-off and invaluable course, you'll learn how to:
- create live, dynamic and scallable spreadsheets using advanced techniques and googlesheets functions.
- Write a google script that automatically sends emails based on KPIs being met
- Use Zapier to collect email signups via the mailchimp API and push them to a spreadsheet
You'll learn the very same processes and create the very same tools that Danny uses in large firms, as well as startups.
This is a great opportunity to learn how custom marketing automation works for modern businesses.
Everything you create and learn in this course can be immediately applied to your own businesses or projects.
The course is also filled with helpful advice, hints, tips, tricks, to make your google-sheets workflow faster and more optimized.
If you're an entrepreneur - from running startups to mammoth, scaling corporations - this is a must do course for you, by an expert in the field!
Who this course is for:
- If you like ways to automate your workflow - then this course is for you!
- This course is for anyone looking to learn about Zapier Integrations, Custom Mailchimp forms, Advanced Googlesheets frameworks, and to be introduced to google scripts.
- The Course does not require any prior programming knowledge
- 02:40Spreadsheet framework
- 15:54Build A Task Worksheet PART 2
- 15:52Build A Task Worksheet PART 1
- 1 questionFormula for colouring in every second row
- 08:02Custom Mailchimp Embeds
- 1 questionCustom Mailchimp Embeds
- 05:41Zapier Integration
- 13:18Week Tracking PART 1
- 07:41Week Tracking PART 2
- 06:52google script (auto emails) PART 1: Getting ready!
- 17:19google script (auto emails) PART 2: THE SCRIPT!
- 14:56The Dashboard
- 00:289. Conclusion
Danny is a passionate web developer and data analyst based in Melbourne, Australia. His language of choice is Python, but he also works in a number of other languages including R and Ruby, Web frameworks such as Django, Ruby on Rails, and ReactJS, and front-end languages including HTML, CSS, JS. Danny has worked as a web and app developer, and has experience in the fields of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and AI. Danny has had many high profile Australian clients in both web and platform development (such as Flinders Quartet, and Aeyons) and was the developer behind the Viral Chart Algorithm, an innovative and advanced algorithm for calculating Music charts with dynamic weighting that takes into account artists viral omni-channel growth across all social media channels. Danny is also a spreadsheet and google scripts expert, his Udemy courses have amassed over 27,000 students to date. He also recently wrote a kids coding book to teach kids data science in the statistical programming language R, available on his website. Danny is always entrepreneurial, constantly learning, optimising every moment, and loves learning from others, sharing his knowledge, and empowering other developers to achieve awesomeness!
In his spare time he enjoys performing around the world as a concert pianist. You can watch his latest performance for Austrian TV by youtubing "Danny Blaker Hohenems", or check out his 3 albums on his website.