- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Welcome to Appraising Performance from LearnSmart.
LearnSmart is Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Registered Education Provider (REP 3577). This course qualifies for the above credit hours toward the PMP® or CAMP® training contact hours or toward maintaining your current certification. Thus meeting the Professional Development Unit (PDU) requirement necessary to continue their PMP® Certification or for experienced project managers wanting to brush up on their education.
If you're interested in becoming an accomplished project manager, this training will give you valuable real-life project management techniques. Learn the skills you need to be an effective project manager - this course qualifies for 3.50 PDU credit hours toward your PMP® certification from PMI®.
Appraising performance is a continuous process, one that should bring out the best in both a manager and his/her employees. When handled properly and effectively, it can encourage – even inspire – people to strive toward personal growth and improvement. LearnSmart's Performance Appraisal course deals with planning – developing a performance plan that includes realistic, meaningful performance goals – and the unique role of the manager in today's workplace, where telecommunication fosters relationships with employees you never see. Specific topics include performance goals, motivational techniques, and systematic performance assessment.
Learn from others! Here are some reviews from the participants enrolled in this course (Click on reviews to see full list of reviews)
- Smart method to learn - This course is helpful and using smart way to motivate thinking and understanding. The instructor has a professional delivery method, and the he materials are interesting and creative specially the flashcards and the exercises -- Ibrahim Alsayed
- This course is of high quality - This course will let you become a PMP and CAMP master and it will explain you every concept. The instructor is highly engaging and highly motivating. Can't be better. Thank you -- Saber Tlili
- Excellent class! -- I already have my PMP, but wish I had this class as a study tool prior to taking the test. I am confident that a person who studies the materials presented in this course should have no problem with the exam. I took the class for the PDUs to keep my certification up. On completion of the class I followed the instructions, and had no problem registering the credits with PMI -- Robert Vroom
PMI, PMP, and CAMP are a registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- You will be able to develop a performance plan where you can set achievable goals for personal and professional development.
- This course also encourages you to take different perspective and helps you build better relationships with your colleagues.
- At the end of this course, you will have learned how to motivate your staff to get the best out of them in an effective and meaningful manner.
- This course qualifies for 3.50 PDU credit hours toward the PMP® certification from PMI.org