AssertJ: Fluent Assertion In Test Automation
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
AssertJ is a java library providing a rich set of assertions, helpful error messages, improves test code readability and is designed to be super easy to use within your favorite IDE. In this course, you will learn,
Basics of AssertJ
Writing Fluent Assert statements for Selenium Test Automation Scripts
Extending the assertions for Page Objects
Extending the assertions for WebElements
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in writing clean code
- 00:15Maven Dependencies
- 02:39Project Setup
- 04:30String Assertion
- 02:52Soft Assertion
- 04:33List Assertion
- 03:26List Individual Item Assertion
- 04:16File Assertion
- 00:41Custom Assertion Intro
- 10:54WebElementAssert - Implementation
- 02:14Base Test Implementation
- 04:16Search Test - Demo
- 01:40Attribute Value Assertion
- 03:56Base Page - Implementation
- 03:25Search Page - Implementation
- 02:51Custom Page Assert - Implementation
- 04:55Search Test - Refactor
- 00:53Search Test - Final Run
- 01:28Are We Complicating?
- 02:08What's next?
- 00:40Bonus Lecture
- 00:02Source Code
Vinoth has been working as a Principal Engineer and he is an AWS certified solution architect associate & Certified Kubernetes Application Developer.
He has a passion for software development, Microservice Architecture, framework creation, setting up best practices, test automation, creating custom tools for team’s productivity / process improvement, devops etc.
Huge fan of JVM technologies, Spring, NodeJS, Docker, Kubernetes etc.