Authentic Yoga Experience Series 2
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Practicing and studying Yoga with Perumal is for personal growth, health, energy optimization and stress reduction.
This Course 2 Series is the second part of a 3 Part Series. If you are interested in registering for all 3 Courses, please click here. We recommend that you start with Course 1 and proceed to this intermediate course, of Course 2.
In this Course 2 Series, you will be taken through a step-by-step, progressive approach to allow you to achieve the right state of flow in order to improve mobility, breathing and circulation while strengthening muscles, tendons and ligaments leading to genuine mental and physical well-being. If you practise these videos, you should feel results of calm and clarity along with highly increased energy while experiencing stress reduction.
Yoga with Perumal is made up of 6 parts that act as an underlying fixed foundation. The 6 parts of Yoga with Perumal are pranayama, preparatory, salutation, strength, stretching and meditation. Each part follows a particular order to act as synergistic to the other. Whether you are taking Course 1, 2, or 3 of the series, each course includes a combinaton of these six parts for your total training. The most important aspect of Yoga with Perumal is the ability to grow progressively from yoga forms and a sequence that may be followed at one’s own pace from beginner through advanced. Again, please go at your own pace!
Each video lecture is designed to give you the most comprehensive view of each pose since I provide 3 different camera angles for all asana (postures) to show you a lateral, frontal, and overhead perspective. Each video also has supportive text to reveal any hidden aspects of yoga and is accompanied by a supportive manual for total understanding of each pose.
In this course, you will find:
- the complete Course Series 2, which includes 4 long progressive lessons named 2A - 2D.
- the complete Short Series on Pranayama, Preparatory, Saluation and Stretching.
- amazingly detailed manuals for both Course 2A - 2D and of the Short series to provide additional information on the video lessons.
The Course Series 2 is a step-by-step development form that progresses from least challenging to most dynamic postures. Course 2A - 2D videos areapproximately 45 - 60 minutes in length so if you only have 5-25 minutes of practise time, work with the Short Series. It is always best to start at the beginning of each Short Series before going to the higher levels.
Once you have mastered Course 1 & 2, I hope you will continue your practice with the final course series on Course 3, and continue mastering the Short Series that is found in each of the different courses.
Thank you for your interest in Yoga with Perumal and I hope you enjoy the series!
- 5 hours of yoga video routines and sequences realized in 3 camera angle for truly easy to follow video lessons
- 231 pages of supportive text to the yoga video routines and sequences
- Learn to settle into the practice and let go of the outside world. Open the breath and unite breath and movement through 4 different Sun Salutations while aligning the skeletal system, relieving constipation, improving digestion and detoxifying the body. Protect your joints through the practice of preparation sets that move synovial fluid, “PROPERLY” warm-up the tendons and ligaments enabling better mobility. Create core strength, synergistically increase blood flow to the muscles preparing muscle fibers for deep stretching in order to release muscle and spinal tension enabling a more oxygenated body. Build up concentration, calm and restore your body and mind, balance your hormonal levels leading to deeper meditation/relaxation at the end of the practice. Eventually begin to feel energised, yet calm and clear. Return to your true self.