This course is a complete preparation for the new Azure AZ-103/104 exam. ( Including hands on Labs)
UPDATED for AZ-104 (01.06.2020) with the following updates:
– Added an entire new section “Serverless Computing” (video, Review Questions and Labs)
– In AZ-104 Microsoft grouped the “Data Protection” section and “Data Services” section into one single section – “Data Protection” NO CHANGE is needed here as the course already covers those topics
– In AZ-104 Microsoft grouped the “Azure Active Directory” section and “Securing Identities” into one single section – “Identity” NO CHANGE is needed here as the course already covers those topics
– Added the NEW AZ-104 Labs for each section.
The opportunity in cloud computing is clear. Most companies are implementing or investigating how to implement cloud technologies within their operations. Don’t be left behind. Be ahead of the curve by getting Azure certified, and be ready for the opportunity to advance your career.
All video lectures will cover all AZ-103/104 exam topics and include hands on demonstrations on each topic.
The course also covers the latest changes/updates to the AZ-103/104 exam as per Microsoft.
The course has been structured to follow the exact official Microsoft training plan. So if you want to pass your exam on your first attempt hit the enroll button now and you will get:
Video lectures on each topic of the exam with demos that fully prepare you for your exam as well as ensuring you can administer Azure like a Pro
Review questions at the end of each section (quizz) to test your knowledge on the topics learned in the section
LABS at the end of each section. The labs follow the official Microsoft training labs and they are designed so you can practice yourself at your own pace when you aren’t watching the videos. You will have step-by-step instructions available to complete each lab and ARM templates to prepare your lab environment and deploy the necesarry resources for the lab with just a few clicks of the mouse (so you don’t need to do it manually)
Links to official Microsoft resources/blogs/videos for further documentation available for each lesson on each topic
This course curriculum follows the Microsoft’s AZ-103/104 exam study areas:
AZ-103/104 Study Areas Weights
Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
Implement and manage storage (10-15%)
Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (25-30%)
Configure and manage virtual networking (30-35%)
Monitor and back up Azure resources (10-15%)
Hit the Enroll Button now and pass your AZ-103/104 certification exam on your first attempt.
Microsoft, Windows, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
- Administer Azure using the Azure portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and ARM templates
- Plan for, create, and scale virtual machines
- Implement Azure storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files, and shared access keys
- Configure virtual networks including planning, IP addressing, Azure DNS, and network security groups
- Configure data replication and backup files, folders, and virtual machines
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, VNet-to-VNet connections, Site-to-Site connections, and ExpressRoute
- Manage network traffic using service endpoints, network routing choices, Azure load balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Content Delivery Network
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, users, groups, and billing. Implement Azure policies
- Implement Azure Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Connect
- Secure identities with MFA, Azure AD Identity Protection, AD Join, and Self-Service Password Reset
- Share data using the Import and Export service, Data Box, and File Sync
- Monitor Azure infrastructure with Azure Monitor, Azure alerts, Log Analytics, and Network Watcher