An introductory online course on how to ease your dog’s pain, stress and common ailments with acupressure. This class is for dog owners and those who work with dogs who want to learn acupressure techniques and theories. (These techniques may be used for humans, cats & horses as well. The point locations are the same!)
Please note this is not a certification class for professionals.
You will learn:
Basic acupressure techniques used to relieve pain, stress and common canine ailments.
18 acupressure points used for dogs with neck, shoulder, elbow, knee, hip and back pain and ailments.
Acupressure points for dogs with dementia, incontinence, bladder & kidney ailments & allergies
Easy instructions on how to find the acupressure points on a human body and on your dog’s.
How to apply Chinese liniments topically for pain.
Calming tips for dogs with stress and anxiety
Traditional Chinese Medicine theory about Qi and the Meridians
12 Meridians and 2 Extra-Ordinary Meridians – their pathways on the body & their functions
Basic acupressure theory used for humans and animals
Basic canine anatomy
Special section detailed information on 14 Meridians, functions, pathways and number of acu-points.
Bonus Section: Acupressure and Cats
Extra Class: Animal Chakras
Extra Class: Treating K9 Cancer with Alternative Medicine
Each section will have graphics, charts and videos on how to locate acupressure points and various massage techniques to use.
Includes PDFs with canine acupressure chart and resources
- Basic acupressure techniques to ease your dog’s pain, stress and common ailments.
- 18 Acupressure points for neck. shoulder, knee and back pain, hip dysplasia,
- Acupressure points for incontinence, kidney & bladder problems
- Acupressure points to boost the immune system
- Acupressure points for elderly dogs with dementia
- Basic Traditional Chinese Medicine theories about Qi and Meridians
- 12 Meridians & 2 Extra-Ordinary Meridians: Pathways & Functions
- Basic Acupressure theory used for humans and animals
- Basic canine anatomy
- Easy technique to find acupressure points on the human body & a dog’s body
- Basic massage and acupressure techniques
- These acupressure techniques may also be used on cats, horses and humans! The point locations are the same.
- How to apply Chinese herbal liniments topically to relieve pain
- Calming solutions for dogs with stress and anxiety
- PLEASE NOTE! This is NOT a certification class!