Basic Life Support Online Training Course
- Course provided by Lead Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £30£150
This Basic Life Support Training Course will prepare you to respond quickly to life-threatening emergencies until professional assistance is available. This course can help anyone gain the knowledge needed to save people’s lives, regardless of their career or academic background. Basic Life Support training and certification will equip you with the knowledge and abilities necessary to assist people in life-threatening emergencies such as cardiac arrest. Knowing that you have these abilities can boost your self-assurance, especially if you work in a job that requires you to engage with individuals who are vulnerable.
The Basic Life Support Training Course will introduce you to the primary and secondary surveys, recovery positions and other relevant topics that can help you provide basic life support. This course will also teach you how to administer Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) during covid-19. You will also be acquainted with the basic life support legislations and resuscitation guidelines of the UK so that you not only achieve the skills but also become well aware of the rules and principles.
Moreover, it is widely acknowledged that all employees, whether in primary dental or medical care, should receive annual updates, and that training should include CPR for children. According to research, abilities deteriorate after 3 to 6 months, although more frequent training is generally not feasible.
Upon completion of this Basic Life Support Training Course, you will be well-equipped with the knowledge to provide safety and care to those in need and help improve the overall situation of the patient.
- In line with the latest Health and Safety Regulations
- Developed by expert BLS professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 2 Hours
Who is this Basic Life Support Online Training Course for?
This extensive Basic Life Support Training Course is suitable for:
- Safety officers
- Safety managers
- First responders
- HSE officers
- Healthcare professionals
- Anyone interested
Our course has been designed for those wanting to gain non-practical Basic Life Support training. This course can be taken by non-clinical staff and also by health and social care workers who want to refresh their existing knowledge of Basic Life support.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Basic Life Support Online Training Course
By the end of this Basic Life Support Training Course, you will:
- Understand the importance and elements of basic life support (BLS)
- Learn what primary survey and secondary survey are and how to conduct one
- Demonstrate the various legislation relating to basic life support
- Identify the symptoms of respiratory arrest, cardiac arrest and heart attack
- Know how to administer Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Learn about the important basic life support related terminologies
- Identify the potential risks of infection during CPR for rescuers
- Understand what factors should be taken into account in determining the recovery position
- Know what steps to follow for rescue breaths
- Understand the role of the defibrillator (AED)
- Know what paediatric BLS is and how to conduct a primary assessment
- Understand the paediatric BLS algorithm for single rescuer
- Know how to administer BLS to children, infants and adults
- Learn about the BLS sequence for pregnant women and obese people
- Learn about the types of stroke, diabetic and non-diabetic Hypoglycaemia and Hyperglycaemia
This Basic Life Support Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. An accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Basic Life Support Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
There are no academic entry requirements to enrol on this Basic Life Support Training Course; it is open to students and professionals of all academic backgrounds.
This Basic Life Support Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the Basic Life Support Training Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Basic Life Support Training Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.