Become a Web Designer - HTML for Beginners
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
New to programming?
Don't like programming, but you want to get started?
You are in the right place. HTML is easier to learn than programming languages like Python, Java, C#.
This course contains fine grained steps for anybody to get started.
Implement web pages with:
Create web pages that capture data from users using forms.
Understand the purpose of semantic tags
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to enhance their skills
- 02:54What you will learn?
- 02:51Learning Approach
- 02:40Setting up your course
- 01:32Install Chrome
- 02:47Install Brackets Editor
- 00:41Open Command Prompt
- 01:12Find Server IP Address
- 02:02Ping Explained
- 01:41Internet data flow explained
- 03:44Submarine cables for internet
- 00:24Hello World
- 00:39Create project folder
- 01:16Open project folder in Brackets
- 00:38Create HTML File
- 00:57Key in HTML Code - Step 1
- 02:08Key in HTML Code - Step 2
- 00:37HTML is a text file
- 00:35Launch HTML file in browser
- 01:11Launch HTML using Live Preview
- 01:30Understanding hello.html
- 01:17About HTML
- 01:21HTML in the Internet
- 00:03Practice Exercise on Heading
- 00:45Implement Title
- 00:58Title Explained
- 00:03Practice Exercises on Title
- 00:23Implement news article - Download content
- 00:22Coding HTML
- 01:11Implementing news article content
- 00:03Practice Exercises on Paragraph
- 01:08About HTML Comments
- 00:59Implementing a Link
- 00:55Understanding Anchor tag
- 01:01Understanding HTML Attributes
- 00:03Practice Exercises on Link
- 00:32External Link
- 01:08Implement External Link
- 01:27External Link Explained
- 00:32Create folder for images
- 02:08Displaying Brackets and Chrome side by side
- 01:03Download Image
- 01:15Implement image display
- 00:03Practice Exercises on Image
- 00:51Implement Unordered List
- 01:01Implement Ordered List
- 00:03Practice Exercises on List
Chandrasekaran has around 20 years of work experience in IT Services industry. Played various roles as application developer, application designer, architect, test manager, account manager and service manager. Designed and implemented Full Stack Java Learning Solutions for a large MNC.
Chandrasekaran holds a Masters in Computer Application.