Beginners DJI Ground Station Pro - Autonomous Drone Flight
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course is geared to drone pilots who are just starting to learn about autonomous drone flight. As noted in the title, this is a beginners course. We'll be talking about DJI's Ground Station Pro flight app. Students should be aware, this particular flight application only works on iPads. It does not work with iPhones or Android devices.
In this class we'll learn how to setup flights for 2 dimensional models, 3 dimensional models, and automated flight paths that can be used over and over again. Students will also learn that creating complex automated flights can take some time to prepare. However, the time invested is worthwhile if you're interested in creating re-usable flights for timelapsed photography and video. Ground Station Pro works well for applications like Drone Construction Progression Reporting.
- Flight setup in DJI Ground Station Pro 2
- Creating flight missions for 2 dimensional models
- Creating flight missions for 3 dimensional models
- Autonomous Drone Flight
- DJI Ground Station Pro Interface
- Autonomous waypoint mission creation with Ground Station Pro