Beginners to Expert Excel and Excel VBA 38 Hours Mega Course
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This comprehensive 38 hours+ Microsoft Excel and Excel VBA course includes content from our Mach 42 Productions Excel courses 1 through 11 and our IT careers course, to take you from beginner to expert level:
Excel Course 1- Step By Step Beginners Excel
Excel Course 2- How To Use Excel comments
Excel Course 3- Excel Charts And Tips To Make Better Charts
Excel Course 4- How To Make Waterfall Charts
Excel Course 5 - Advanced Excel Charts
Excel Course 6- Automated Excel Charts And Tables
Excel Course 7- Learn How To Use Excel Text Functions
Excel Course 8- Advanced Excel tips
Excel Course 9- Quick Excel Tips For Excel Reports
Excel Course 10- Advanced Excel Skills And Career Tips
Excel Course 11- Spreadsheet Protection
8 Ways to Further your IT Career
If you are enrolled on any of our above courses, please bear this in mind before considering this one.
Our in-depth Excel syllabus takes you from beginner level to advanced level in Excel and will help build you a solid understanding of Excel and use it effectively in your work. Over 38 hours of Excel content is provided in this course including:
How to use the basics of Excel e.g. create new worksheets, copy, cut and paste, the Excel ribbon and how to print documents properly
How to sort, find and replace Excel data quickly
How to understand, write, use, audit formulas and coverage of Excel text functions, maths operators and advanced functions including vlookup via worked examples/case studies. We provide hours of material on this to build your confidence levels (11 sections)
Coverage of Excel charts from beginner level to advanced automated charts. We cover charts such as bar charts, line charts, waterfall charts and funnel charts. We also provide tips on how to make better charts.
A thorough grounding in Excel Pivot Tables- from scratch. This tool alone can save you a lot of time in your data work.
Essential Excel tips to boost your work and help you make better Excel reports e.g. how to watermark Excel sheets
How to protect your Excel spreadsheets using Excel’s security model.
Excel VBA- We teach from ground up Excel’s powerful VBA programming language which can be used to automate tasks, clean up data (very fast) and overall increase your productivity. Our VBA learning culminates in building real life (and actually useful) programs/macros which you can use in your everyday work. Further the skills taught will enable you to build your own macros. All the source code is provided in our examples in addition to testing your knowledge with assignments and tasks. We have over 7 hours of lecture videos covering Excel VBA.
Excel career tips- Advice on how to write Excel examples for your CV/Resume
Full support is given on this Excel course by means of our course discussion forum, lecture quizzes and tasks/activities are provided right from the start of the course. All Excel workbooks used in the lectures are provided too.
Remember by picking up essential Excel skills, you can significantly increase your productivity, save time and money and furthermore be confident that you can use one of the most popular office business tools today.
- Students will be able to use Excel to an expert level for their work
- Students will be able to use formulas in all aspects- write them, edit them, fix them and know which ones to use
- Students will be able to use Pivot Tables and build them to analyse their data
- Students will be able to use Excel VBA to write macros to increase productivity
- Students will be able to use Excel VBA to speed up data analysis of their work
- Students will be able to quickly format cells, make tables and dynamic charts
- Students will be able to sort, find and replace data in Excel quickly
- Students will be able to navigate a spreadsheet without losing the context of their data
- Students will be able apply these Excel skills to their CV/Resume
- Students will be able to print spreadsheets properly with no cut offs
- Students will be able to use Excel's security features to protect their spreadsheet reports
- Students will learn essential tips to help them for their Excel reports
- Students will be able to use conditional formatting to highlight entries e.g. top 10 performers