Understand key concepts relating to BIM implementation
On this course you will be introduced to BIM implementation. You will examine the benefits of BIM but also the practical nature of BIM implementation and what factors might affect it – such as human behaviour.
You will also explore change management strategies for BIM implementation and effective staff training.
Throughout the course you will focus on real-world cases and learn from the opinions of those working in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry.
What topics will you cover?
• The concept of BIM processes and the technology necessary for effective BIM delivery
• Stages of BIM implementation
• The principles of human behaviour and its impact on BIM implementation
• Change management strategies for effective BIM integration
• Benefits of BIM for the AEC industry
• Training and learning strategies
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals working in the AEC industry looking to build their understanding of BIM implementation.
Who developed the course?
Coventry secured gold in the UK Government’s 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) and is University of the Year for Student Experience in The Times & The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.