Knowing how to deliver Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), AED & First Aid is critical in responding to common emergencies. This course will prepare you to perform CPR, First Aid, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in accordance with the latest guidelines.
This course will cover how to provide care to simple and complex injuries, respond to common medical problems, perform high quality CPR, basic airway management, and safety and prevention. Populations covered include infants, children, and adults.
The course package includes:
– CPR, AED & First Aid Lectures and Video Presentations
– CPR, AED & First Aid Knowledge Assessments and Review Questions
NOTE – This course is for training on CPR, AED & First Aid.
- Complete Your Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and First Aid Certification Course 100% Online with NHCPS’ Physician Created and Reviewed. All Course Material adheres to the latest ILCOR Standards and Guidelines
- Fast, 100% Online CPR, AED and First Aid training and certification grants the freedom to complete requirements anywhere and any time
- By the completion of this course the participant will be proficient in the knowledge and techniques required to respond to common emergencies.
- You will learn how to perform high quality CPR
- You will learn how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- You will learn how to prevent and treat common illnesses and injuries
- You will learn how to prevent and treat common infant, child and adult emergencies