Catch Up With The Best - Leadership Essentials
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Learn the most important leadership principles and become a trust-centric leader for your team. This season contains 18 episodes with a total length of 3 1/2 hours. Full of practical, real and practicable tips discussed with a group of exceptional international leaders.
Invest in yourself today and see for yourself!
Who this course is for:
- Executives, who have just assumed responsibility for personnel
- Executives, who want to improve their skills continuously
- Future leaders, who would like to grow into roles
- 2 questionsImportant out of Episode 02
- 07:13Demystifying trust creation
- 2 questionsImportant out of Episode 03
- 14:20Creating a trust-centric culture
- 2 questionsImportant out of Episode 04
- 10:30Journey from head to heart
- 2 questionsImportant out of Episode 05
- 12:19Appreciate your people
- 2 questionsImportant out of Episode 06
- 14:42How to motivate and create engagement
- 2 questionsImportant out of Episode 07
- 11:53Listen, listen, listen
- 2 questionsImportant out of Episode 08
- 14:12Master your crucial conversations
- 2 questionsImportant out of Episode 09
- 12:09Nailing your 1on1s
- 2 questionsImportant out of Episode 10
As the founder and owner of the two companies Conufactur and Catch Up With The Best, Daniel combines a wide range of international expertise and professional experience.
After his career as a competitive athlete, he has already worked successfully with three global players (BMW, Deloitte & Amazon), in various industries and positions, on a total of three continents (EU, USA & Africa).
Daniel is a consultant, executive, business coach, digital native - and above all, a person stands for clarity at the top: Clear thinking promotes clear communication and produces clear actions.