CCNP ROUTE Labs: Learn Routing by Scenarios
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course is all about Cisco CCNP ROUTE and everything you need to master your knowledge to become a decorated network engineer.
I have explained all commands in detail so that you can easily get a grab on that feature. If you cannot find a feature or command, this means either it is obsolete and a better feature replaces that or I have forgotten to include it. In the latter case, I will be more than happy if you let me know what you want and I will add it to the curriculum.
I have used GNS3 for the simulation. However, you can execute all commands on a real gear without any change.
This course is great, and the most beautiful side of is that it is FREE !!!!
A great refresher course for people who needs some concept check. The great thing about this course is that it is short. concise and to the point. Some things are out of the CCNP course for certification purpose but very essential for working in an production environment. A refresher for topics anytime you need. Thanks to the creator for this beautifully done video series. NB: Some explanation on topics would be appreciated.
Muhammad Usman Ali
Very nicely elaborated each and every detail. liked it so much
Who this course is for:
- CCNA and CCNP students
- Network engineers who would like to implement BGP protocol in their environment
- 11:48Logical Topology
- 09:52Configuring IP Addresses and VLANs
- 10:19EIGRP Basic Configuration
- 10:19EIGRP Verification Commands
- 10:17EIGRP Timers
- 04:38Auto Summary
- 14:16Eigrp on Frame Relay
- 11:12EIGRP Authentication
- 07:53Static Neighborship - K Values
- 08:43Topology Table
- 11:01EIGRP Summary Address and Leak Map
- 05:10EIGRP Summary-address and Leak-map in Different ASs
- 09:17Filtering by Distribute-list
- 14:02OSPF Basic Configuration
- 11:43OSPF Network Types
- 08:43Router-ID-OSPF Database
- 13:29Adding Areas
- 06:30Split Backbone Solution
- 10:48OSPF Authentication
- 04:19OSPF Virtual-link Authentication
- 10:08OSPF on WAN Links
- 15:12OSPF Network Types on WAN Links
- 09:58OSPF Route Filtering using area range Command
- 06:08OSPF Filtering using area filter-list Command
- 09:58OSPF Filtering using area distribute-list and summary-address Commands
- 06:17Injecting a Default Route
- 05:54Stub and Totally Stubby Areas
- 08:26NSSA and Totally NSSA Areas
- 09:44Redistribution Topology
- 12:00Redistribution Between EIGRP and OSPF
- 13:44Tagging the Routes
- 14:42Redistribute Using route-map
- 10:06Policy Based Routing (PBR)
- 03:54Local PBR
- 08:39Local PBR on LSA
- 12:51BGP Configuration - Part I
- 09:36BGP Configuration - Part II
- 11:54Redundancy in BGP Adjacency
- 09:24network Command
- 07:44redistribute Command-Aggregation
- 06:22Filtering Routes in BGP - Part I
- 05:13Filtering Routes in BGP - Part II
- 11:35Changing Topology for Path Selection
- 04:27WEIGHT Attribute
- 07:00Local Preference Attribute
- 03:32AS-PATH Prepending
- 05:30MED Attribute
- 09:48IPv6 Address Configuration
- 09:11Redistribution in IPv6
- 06:12Static IPv6 Tunnel
- 07:03DMVPN 6to4 Tunnelling
- 03:58DMVPN Using ISATAP Tunnelling
I have trained more than 1200 direct and 45000 online students for CCNA, CCNP and CCIE Routing and Switching courses.
I started as a Microsoft guy (like most of network experts!) and then ended up to become a network expert, first as a trainer and video tutorial presenter and then as a consultant for many small to medium to large enterprises. This consultant role gave me some huge and precious experience that I could add to my courses and make them richer than before.
I hope my courses on Udemy can help you to achieve your goals and become the one you wish to become.
Good luck with your studies!