Linux is the fastest growing operating system in the world. Get the CentOS Server skills you need to succeed with this comprehensive course.
Let’s be honest; technical books are boring. Sure, you could learn CentOS 7 server administration from some long-winded encyclopedia, but why waste all that time?
Udemy’s video content delivery system will have you operating your own CentOS sever in minutes.
If you want to increase your IT skills, this course is a great place to start. More and more companies are utilizing Linux servers in their day-to-day operations. So, don’t be left behind!
Inside, you’ll learn:
- What a computer server is and how it works
- How to download and install CentOS 7 (it’s FREE!)
- To master getting around in a shell/command-line environment
- How to connect to your server remotely with SSH
- Basic Apache web server configuration and implementation
- The process for creating basic Samba shares
- How to configure ‘mdadm’ and form software RAID arrays
- and so much more!
All course updates are 100% FREE. Buy this course one time and you own it for life. Not only that, but you will also gain lifetime access to me as your personal instructor. Have a question about CentOS? Just ask! You, as my student, will always be my #1 priority.
Wait, are you still reading this?! The course comes with a genuine 30 day, no hassles, money-back guarantee. So, there is absolutely nothing to risk here. Enroll today!
- Create and run your very own Linux server (in minutes!)
- Install CentOS 7 from scratch, including how to run it in VirtualBox!
- Dominate the Linux shell with essential server commands
- Harness the power of SSH for remote controlling your server
- Join two hard drives together to form a RAID array
- Share files with Windows systems using Samba
- Automate server tasks with cron jobs
- Operate your own web server with Apache