Change Management and Leadership Training for Managers at QLS Level 5
- Course provided by Lead Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £30£150
Change Management and Leadership for Managers at QLS Level 5 Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This change management and leadership for managers at QLS level 5 course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This change management and leadership for managers course is beneficial for those interested in understanding the first layer of resistance to change, tools for change leaders like mad-sad-glad-exercise and perceptual positions. You will learn how to create a compelling future such as fear and desire as motivators for change, stakeholder engagement, and techniques to handle resistance. This extensive course will teach you the response to change, the changing curve, the impact of change on operational performance, and the three phases of a change program.
By the end of the course, you will be adept at understanding the need for change, the cycle of change, sources, and barriers to change. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn the resistance to change
- Understand the inner layers of the onion
- Know how to engage with the resistance
- Learn how to win over your resistors
- Know how to lead the change
- Understand the change curve
- Learn the impact of change on operational performance
- Understand the three phases of a change program
- Learn how to communicate well
- Understand response to change
- Get acquainted with tools for change leaders such as communication plan and progression plan
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in change management
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Change Management and Leadership for Managers at QLS Level 5 Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this change management and leadership for managers at QLS level 5 course for?
This change management course is perfect for those who want to clearly understand resistance handling, resistance to change, steps to lead the change effectively, and create a compelling future. It is suitable for those who want to advance their career in change management.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this change management and leadership for managers at QLS level 5 course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Change Management and Leadership for Managers at QLS Level 5 course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Change Management and Leadership for Managers at QLS Level 5 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Thichange management and leadership for managers at QLS level 5 course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.