Chess Training - From Novice to Intermediate Level
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course will walk you through the fundamentals of chess, by giving you a good foundation that you will be learning in a step by step approach.
It will not be limited to the basics, as it will tackle as well the different chess phases, from opening, to middle game and endgame. You will learn chess strategy and chess tactics and will practice them through additional exercises.
The theoretical concepts will be explained in small concise portions and will be complemented with a lot of exercises, quizzes and mini-games to make sure that you grasp well each concept as you move forward.
By the end of this course you should be able to have all the required knowledge to compete with 1200-1400 ELO rated chess players.
You will learn a lot of practical tips, tools and methods to continue developing your chess skills even after completing this course.
- Understand the Chess game rules
- Understand Chess Game Phases (Opening, Middlegame, Endgame)
- Play chess with ease against beginner and intermediate players (1000-1400 ELO)
- Learn some main chess opening lines and how to build your opening repertoire
- Learn Chess Strategy concepts and Chess tactics motifs
- Learn Basic Chess Endgames
- Have the fundamentals, tips and tools to continue the chess development in the future