Childbirth and Postpartum: Overcoming Your 5 Biggest Fears
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Becoming a parent is a huge transition. You are excited but worried, too. This one hour introductory course addresses your five most common and pressing fears head on. It will help you overcome your:
- Fear of pain in childbirth;
- Fear of the postpartum period;
- Fear of being unable to breastfeed;
- Fear of something going wrong;
- Fear of losing control.
Through video lessons, quizzes and action plans, this course gives you the information, skills and strategies you need to have what you want: a safe, healthy and satisfying birth and postpartum.
You’ll learn how to:
- Have a more comfortable childbirth without drugs;
- Organize your life so that you can actually have a wonderful postpartum experience;
- Prepare effectively to breastfeed successfully;
- Help things to go right during birth;
- Exert or surrender control at the right times.
By the end of this course you’ll have solid action plans and peace of mind so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.
- Be confident and relaxed when you think about your baby's birth and postpartum;
- Have a more comfortable birth without drugs;
- Be ready to breastfeed;
- Be organized for a joyful postpartum.