- Course provided by New Skills Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £31£100
69% discount for Rest Less membersBook online now
Christmas CourseDo you want to create the perfect family Christmas? Have you always wanted to celebrate Christmas at home but never knew where to start? Maybe Christmas has always been celebrated at family and friends' and now it's your turn and you need that extra help to ensure you make a day that everyone is going to enjoy and remember for years to come. Introduction to the Christmas Course Our Christmas course is designed to make you a Christmas expert. You will gain the knowledge and skills to host the perfect Christmas function from setting a budget to what to buy to what to cook. This information packed course will give you information on decorating your tree, how to buy Christmas gifts and so much more. The course is made up of sixteen informative modules, which should take around ten hours to complete, depending on how much time you have available. The benefit of this is you can study at your own pace and in your own time. At the end of the course, you will need to complete the multiple question test and when successful, you will be given the opportunity to download and print your certificate. In the event you do fail, you will have another opportunity to re-take the test once you have gone over all the modules and feel confident you have what it takes to create the perfect Christmas experience.
What You Will LearnThis Christmas course is brimming with valuable information that you can use leading up to and on Christmas day to ensure you and your family have the best Christmas experience. The sixteen modules will teach you everything you ever needed to know about planning the perfect Christmas, this includes:
- Introduction to Christmas – learn some interesting facts you may never have known about this special holiday, including why Christmas was cancelled in Britain for a number of years.
- Planning and prepping for the Christmas holiday – learn essential budgeting tools, money saving tips and great alternatives to traditional Christmas gifts and more.
- Christmas in the working environment – learn about etiquette when it comes to giving and receiving gifts in the workplace along with how to get the most out of your work Christmas party.
- Christmas shopping – gain tips on setting a budget, gift ideas and online and offline Christmas buying gifts you need to remember at all times.
- Decorating a Christmas tree – this module will provide you with valuable information on choosing and decorating your Christmas tree.
- Christmas cooking – in this module you will learn about Christmas cooking including traditional turkey and meat options, stuffing and cooking times.
- Christmas pudding and other desserts – here you will learn about the common ingredients found in Christmas pudding and desserts along with the traditional puddings served at Christmas tables around the world.
- Setting your Christmas table – learn how to plan the best Christmas table settings, how to set table runners, placemats and settings and how to effectively arrange your guest seating.
- Christmas drinks – this information packed module will give you valuable insight into what drinks to serve, alcohol-free Christmas drinks, cocktails and more.
- Hosting Christmas or boxing day – learn when you should start planning, invitations, how to plan and more.
- Wrapping, personalisation and packaging – wrapping the perfect Christmas gift is covered in this module with the best wrapping techniques and alternatives to wrapping.
- Christmas games for the whole family – this module will add an element of fun to your Christmas celebrations with a choice of family friendly and adult games you can enjoy.
- Managing stress at Christmas – planning the perfect Christmas celebration can be similar to planning your wedding day. This module will give you tips and advice on how to manage your stress effectively to ensure you have the perfect day with your family and friends.
- Making and decorating your Christmas cake – learn when you should start, what ingredients you will need and how to bake.
- Making Christmas a magical experience for children – this module will provide you with a range of ideas and tips to ensure the children find this day magical from start to finish.
- Other important considerations – this module covers all the other important aspects of your Christmas day celebration from taking the best photographs to volunteer opportunities and more.
Benefits of the Christmas CourseTaking this sixteen module Christmas course will provide you with all the information, tips and advice you need to create and enjoy the perfect Christmas celebration. The course offers a number of benefits, these include:
- Improve your knowledge about Christmas.
- Amaze your family and friends with the perfect Christmas celebration.
- Know what and how to cook, along with setting up the perfect table.
- Create the perfect Christmas experience you will remember for years to come.