CircleCI is a powerful yet easy to use CI/CD tool. It is used to automate all kinds of deployments today. Now CircleCI can run all sorts of tasks along with providing you useful Insights!
Leave behind the days of manual deployments of code and step into the new age of DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment. When combined with the best DevOps lifecycles, CircleCI will enable you to deliver applications at higher velocity while maintaining great quality.
We will understand why CircleCI is the perfect CI/CD server. We will learn about its features & capabilities.
As you grow to become a force in the build/DevOps team, you will adopt, in addition to CircleCI, supporting technologies that compliment CI/CD tools, such as PackageCloud (for web development ), SonarQube (for code quality) and UnitJS (for testing). All in this course! We will also make use of NodeJS, Jest and Maven testing during the course. All of these topics will be touched upon, so you know what they are used for.
Everything is well documented and separated, so you can find what you need. Assignments and Quizzes will make sure you stay on track and test your knowledge. The course will have a combination of theory and practical examples.
- Make use of CircleCI to build and deploy Maven Applications
- Implement Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Implement an automated strategy for running test cases
- Send notifications via Email and Slack when builds complete/fail
- Integrate CircleCI with PostMan
- How to make use of CircleCI Orbs
- Deploy Artifacts to Digital Ocean