This training provides you with proficiency in all the steps required to operate and sustain a Cloudera Hadoop Cluster which includes Planning, Installation,Configuration ,Active Directory Integration , Securing Cluster using Kerberos ,HDFS Access Control List,High Availability ,Hadoop Eco system components in detail and Upgrading Cloudera Manager and CDH . This training will provide hands-on preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop Administrators. The course curriculum follows Cloudera Hadoop distribution.
- Successful Cloudera Hadoop Administrator
- Installation and Configuration of Cloudera Manager and CDH
- Integrating various Hadoop Components with Active Directory
- Installation , Configuration of various Hadoop eco system components
- Secure Cloudera Hadoop Cluster ( Enable Kerberos ,Sentry , ACL , Encryption and Auditing )
- Upgrading Cloudera Manager ,CDH and JDK