Hey! My name is Sarah and in this Color Theory course I want to share with you some of the knowledge I have gained in the almost 20 years I have been a Graphic Designer, from the basics of the colour wheel and the color harmonies to the psychology of colour in branding.
In this Color Theory course we take a look at the color systems used in design and technology, (RGB, CMYK and Pantone color). With some class projects filled with useful tips on where to find great color resources in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Color.
By the end of this course you should feel more confident when picking color schemes for your projects, you will know the basic theory of color and how to create killer color combinations that work.
- Color Theory – Color Wheel, Color Rules/ Harmonies
- The Language of Color – Value, Tints, Tones, Shades
- The Psychology of Color in Branding
- Color Systems, RGB, HEX, CMYK and Pantone
- Color tips in Illustrator – Getting Inspired
- Color Guide, Swatches, Global Color
- Adobe Color, My Themes, ASE Files