Combined Business and Accounting Basics Diploma
- Course provided by New Skills Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £55.80£180
69% discount for Rest Less membersBook online now
Basic Accounting CertificateThe Accounting Course offers students the necessary information required to manage your business better or begin a career in the financial industry in the United Kingdom. This online training course provides students with instruction that will put you on the path to beginning a career as a successful accountant. Accounting plays a critical role in maintaining and processing the important financial information that helps to operate a profitable business. This is a wide subject that focuses not only on accounting records, but on bookkeeping, taxes and on all aspects of finance. In order to prepare you in this regard, this course offers you a comprehensive overview of what you can expect from your career in accounting and finance. As this is an online training course students have the ability to study curriculum whenever and wherever it is convenient for them. Many enrolled students are still able to work full time and maintain an active lifestyle. Our study material is easily accessed across any device with an internet connection with online support available while you train. After successful completion of this course and a multiple choice exam, you will be awarded your certificate. For a small cost, we can post the certificate for you, or you can download and print it from home.
What you will learn
- An introduction into the importance of accounting
- A look at four ways to structure your business
- How to deal with relevant government bodies, registering and filing
- The benefits of a business bank account
- How to set up a business bank account
- Evaluating funding sources for your business
- Dealing with money from customers
- How to keep track of business costs and tax relief
- The essentials of recordkeeping and bookkeeping
- How to deal with taxes
- Employing staff
- Taking money out of your business
- How to read the profits, cash and ratios in your accounts
- Using forecasting methods to plan for the future
- How to know if you need an accountant
- Ethical practices of an accountant
Business Basics DiplomaHave you always dreamed of starting your own business? Do you need the skills and knowledge to start your own business and achieve success? Have you finished school and are thinking of entering the business world and want to boost your career from the start? Then this Business Course from New Skills Academy may be what you are looking for. The business diploma course is made up of sixteen modules. These modules are brimming with valuable information that you can use straight away in your working day. Overall the sixteen modules take around ten hours to complete, each module taking you between fifteen to thirty minutes. Learn about branding, setting goals and financial, learn everything you need to know to start or grow your own business. You will gain a lifetime access to the course modules, so you can refer back to them at any time. Enjoy the convenience of online learning, where you can study at your own pace using any device from anywhere, as long as you have internet access.
What you will learn
- Starting your own business, where to begin, generating ideas and personal qualifies you are going to need.
- Understanding the importance of a business plan and how to start your own.
- Researching into your business market and how to identify your target audience.
- What is branding, how to use branding and how it will effect your business moving forward.
- How to set goals and tackle issues.
- Understanding financing and options available. Identify how much money you will need to start up your business along with what you need to give in return.
- Understanding cash flow, accounts and bookkeeping. Learn how to budget, how to keep track of invoices and payments.
- Get a firm understanding of marketing and social media and how you can use these to boost your business moving forward. Learn how to market your business on a tight budget and what considerations to factor into your marketing decisions.
- How to source and manage staff. What you need to do to keep them motivated. Also learn the importance of training.
- Learn the legal issues which could affect your business moving forward.
- Get the low-down on tax and what taxes you will be accountable for. Also get some tips and advice to make tax an easy and stress free process within your company.
- Identify with your insurance needs. Get a good understanding of business insurance and what costs you may incur if you don't have the right insurance in place at all times.
- Learn how technology can help you grow your business. Identify what technology you need, how not to overpay for essential technology and things you should be aware of at all times.
- Identify what business ethics is and how it relates to your business. You will also learn how to operate effectively and how business ethics identifies how you are perceived.
- Know why you need a website, what to include and how to market it effectively.
- Know when it's time to grow your business, know the pitfalls and how to deal with the future.