Apple, Facebook and Google are three of today’s most vibrant companies
What do they have in common?
They all understand that the value of their business is built on what they know about their business and their customers. They know that information is the key to contemporary business success.
Deakin University’s Business School is a global leader.
Its online MBA is ranked in the world’s top 20 and the School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB accreditation is recognised worldwide and is awarded to business schools that meet strict standards of quality, academic and professional excellence.
What topics will you cover?
- value of information to businesses as a competitive advantage
- entrepreneurial spirit and how to elevate yourself above the competition
- case studies of how businesses use information to generate distinctive ideas and create new opportunities
- situation analysis to develop the confidence to make decisions that lead to achieving personal goals
- competitive nature and the ethical implications of having an information advantage
- elements that set your business apart and how to use this knowledge to stay ahead.
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at a wide range of learners interested in the way contemporary businesses use information to gain a competitive advantage. It will be of particular interest to new small to medium enterprises and learners devising new business plans.
Who developed the course?
Deakin University is one of Australia’s largest universities with more than 61,000 students and over 15,000 online.
World rankingTop 280Source: QS World University Rankings 2021