Complete Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Certified Course
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Full of practical examples and advice this course is designed to be easily accessible, in-depth and comprehensive for people at all levels.
Ideal for anyone with an interest in hypnosis, hypnotherapy, psychology and finding out more about the potential of the human mind for lasting and positive change.
- If you are new to the subject the lectures, articles and video examples will take you from novice to a comprehensive understanding of the subject where you can start working with people straight away.
- If you are a therapist but new to hypnosis the course will give you a new set of tools to add to your therapy skillset. Applicable to your CPD
- If you are already using hypnosis but want to delve deeper into the subject and learn some really useful supporting tools and techniques to enhance your practice then this course is for you. Applicable to your CPD.
The course includes a certificate from Insights hypnotherapy and NLP training.
Material and subject areas
With over 13 hours of material that is presented in a step by step logical way and presented clearly and succinctly you will...
Learn how to work with people using the tools of hypnosis and trance.
Understand the unconscious mind, its function and how it supports us.
Delve into how we process information, and with this knowledge maximise our therapeutic approach.
Understand how and why trance and hypnosis are so effective.
Learn the language patterns of influence and suggestion for application to beneficial change.
Understand the importance of rapport.
Learn how to see what is happening with clients, and feedback.
Get in-depth advice about working with clients and tailoring your approach to their individual needs.
To aid with your learning this course includes...
A 93-page course manual.
Over 6 hours of material in 60 video lectures.
An additional 19 demonstration videos.
Supporting downloads in PDF of all video lectures.
10 additional articles and handouts
13 quick quizzes to re-enforce your learning and knowledge.
We will cover..
Why learn hypnosis and hypnotherapy
The benefits of a hypnotic approach
What is hypnosis?
How hypnosis works
Trance and focus of attention
Trance behaviour and phenomena
The prehistory of hypnosis
Beginnings of modern hypnosis
Hypnosis into the modern age
The life and works of Milton Erickson
Introduction to the unconscious mind
The power of the unconscious mind
Prime directives of the UM
NLP communications model
Using client feedback
Observation, utilization and goal setting
Understanding and dealing with abreactions
The therapy environment.
The conscious use of language
The Meta model
The Milton model
The agreement set
Binds and double binds
Language patterns in action
Metaphors and storytelling
The external signs of trance
The overall session structure (RIGAAR)
The structure of a hypnotic session
Metaphors and embedded meaning
Creating a Post hypnotic suggestion
Chris Wood has been teaching hypnotherapy and NLP and working with clients for over 15 years in the UK, Singapore and Indonesia.
- How to work efffectively with people using hypnosis and Ericksonian hypnotic techniques.
- How to create positive change for clients.
- How to use hypnosis for positive personal change.
- Why use hypnosis
- What is hypnosis?
- How and why hypnosis works
- Trance depth
- The history of trance, hynosis and hypnotherapy
- The amazing power of the unconscious mind
- How our minds work and how we use this knowledge in our practice
- How to work with clients
- Observation and utilisation
- Dealing with resistant clients
- Working with abreaction
- How to structure client time - The RIGAAR model
- How to structure a hypnotherapy session
- Hypnotic inductions - what they are and how to create them
- Hypnotic deepeners - what they are and how to create them
- Post hypnotic suggestions - what they are and how to create them
- The meta model - what is really going on?
- The language of trance - the Milton model
- Ericksonian language patterns
- Supporting skills - rapport
- Supporting skills - sensory acuity. Learn how to really observe your clients
- Supporting skills - metaphor and story telling
- The therapy environment