**** Lifetime access to course materials and practice activities. ****
This course is lead by Ian Littlejohn – an international trainer, consultant and data analyst with over 125 000 enrollments & 100 000 students on Udemy. Ian specializes in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio & Amazon Quicksight & his courses average over 4.5 stars out of 5.
Google Sheets offers many of the features of traditional spreadsheet products & is becoming an extremely popular tool for data analysis and reporting. Google Sheets makes it easy to setup and share data and information within the cloud.
In this course we explore one of the most POWERFUL features of Google Sheets which is Pivot Tables. You will learn how to EASILY create powerful Pivot Tables and Graphs using a FEW CLICKS of the mouse.
This course is primarily for people who want to learn how to get Google Sheets to do the work for them, without haivng to write complicated formulas or functions to achieve data analysis.
This course will achieve the following:
Learn to CORRECTLY STRUCTURE your data
Create Pivot Tables to SUMMARIZE and AGGREGATE your data
Using Different Methods of Calculation – Sum,Count, Unique Count, Average, Median, Max, Min
Create your own POWERFUL custom calculations
Create Time / Trend Analysis
Time / Trend Analysis graphs
FILTER and ASK QUESTIONS of your data
Contribution Analysis – percentages
Contribution Analysis – graphs
Analyze Human Resource data – Create powerful reports
Learn to GROUP Age and Salary data
Apply CONDITIONAL FORMATTING to data
- Learn to create POWERFUL PIVOT TABLES in Google Sheets in minutes
- Lifetime access to course material and practice activities from an experienced Udemy instructor
- Learn powerful methods of analysis to turn your data into INSIGHT and INTELLIGENCE
- Learn to create Google Sheet GRAPHS from Pivot Table data with a few clicks of the mouse
- Create CUSTOM calculations that can be added to your Pivot Tables TRANSFORMING the analysis of your data
- Create CUSTOM GROUPINGS of data to display your data in new ways
- Learn conditional formatting to HIGHLIGHT the key information in your data