CompTIA Security+ Cert(SY0-501): Devices and Infrastructure
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Composed from Sybex's best review materials, this course is all you need to help you master one of the topics covered in CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) exam.
Whether if you are someone who is looking for the 'last minute review' or someone who is looking for an introduction to a topic, this course is perfect for you!
Our bite-sized lessons make it easy for the users to grasp the material quickly.
Exam Objectives covered in this course:
2.1: Install and configure network components, both hardware- and software-based to support organizational security.
Topics Included in the course:
Firewalls, VPNs, Filters
Data Loss Prevention
Network Access Control
And many more!
- You will master the basic fundamentals of devices and infrastructure
- This course is in compliance with the CompTIA Security+ exam.
- Get ready to pass the Security+ Exam with Sybex's superior review materials based on the CompTIA approved content.
- Wiley's "Bite-Sized" lessons specifically designed to assist you in mastering the topic.
- Prepare for your exam with "Smarter Test Prep".
- Solidify your understanding with Real World Scenarios.