Creating Progress Bars with Excel VBA
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
What am I going to learn from this course?
This course is all about using Excel VBA to design and implement progress bars and charts within your Excel projects in order to create better user experience for the users of your Excel tools.
What do I need in order to enroll in this course?
You need to have Microsoft Excel installed on your device, preferably a version after Excel 2013 including.
I am using Excel on Mac. Will this make any difference?
There are certain differences between Excel for Windows and Excel for Mac, so some of the codes may not work properly on Mac.
Do I need to have advanced level of Excel?
It will probably help, but it’s not necessary. If you know what cells, rows, columns, worksheets are, etc., then you can enroll in this course.
- Learn how to create eye-catching progress bars and charts for your projects
- Monitor the progress in processing data by Excel in real time
- Minimize the risk of seeing the unpleasant "Not Responding" status in Excel
- Boost your Excel skill by learning VBA coding and macros
- Learn how to use shapes in your Excel projects to create better user experience