Creating the Perfect Investment Banking CV/Résumé
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course is an in-depth deep dive into everything you need to know in order to construct a powerful CV/résumé for applying to spring weeks, internships and graduate schemes at investment banks, finance firms, consulting companies and more.
We cover a range of topics including:
Structuring your CV to get attention
The keys to formatting appropriately
Leveraging powerful bullet points
How to use buzzwords
Why results in your experiences are vital
Positioning irrelevant experience accordingly
Organisation of sections and content to include
Extracurricular activities and leadership roles
Common questions and pitfalls
And so much more!
Successfully create your own CV/résumé using the content from each video in this course. Here are some guidelines on the final document that you create after watching this course:
Create a 1-page CV for feedback and review from fellow students
Consistency in font i.e. Times New Roman
Font size between 10 and 12
No colours other than black and white
Your CV should display a strong use of powerful bullet pointsThis course is for all levels regardless of academic or work experience.
By the end of this course you will have a CV/résumé that will pique the readers' interest and help you increase your chances of securing that all important interview/assessment centre offer.
Thanks, and enjoy!
- How to create the perfect investment banking, finance or consulting CV/résumé
- How to create a CV/résumé that gets noticed by investment banks, finance firms and consulting companies
- How to ensure you grab the readers attention by leveraging the use of powerful bullet points
- How to appropriately structure your CV/résumé for roles at world class organisations