Creativity, problem solving and generating alternatives
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
In today's world of automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning and algorithms soft skills are becoming more and more important. Out of the box thinking, creativity, leadership are just some of the skills that will become more and more valuable since they cannot be transferred to machines.
In this course we will go through various techniques that are used for creativity and problem solving. We will go through rational and creative methods and we will see how these can be combined in order to obtain the best result.
We will talk about various techniques, some known and some unknown.
If you are interested in how to generate better alternatives, how to incorporate various techniques in your day to day life or business then you have come to the right place.
I will step you through all of this information and provide you with real life examples of how these can be applied.
Enroll now in order to have lifetime access to this course and all of it's content.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in improving their creativity skills
- Anyone who wants to learn rational and creative approaches to idea generation
- 04:06Getting into the flow – state of mind
- 02:09Section 2 - what to take away and key points
- 09:15The BEST model
- 06:36Thinking like your customer
- 02:13Section 3 - what to take away and key points
- 08:43Walt Disney technique
- 06:49Mind mapping
- 02:19Section 4 - what to take away and key points
- 03:56Using creative visualization
- 06:22Handling problem overload
- 02:08Section 5 - what to take away and key points
I am a project manager, trainer and business owner for almost ten years now. During this time I have learned a great deal from practical experience as well as mentoring and formal/informal training.
The skills I have learned during this time have helped me a lot and I wish to share them with anyone who is willing to look and listen.
I have begun organizing courses for various student organizations and high schools, afterwards I started teaching within companies and organizations as well.
I believe that this is a real opportunity to share my insights and knowledge.