Cupcake Academy: Introduction to Cake Decorating
- Course provided by New Skills Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £12.40 £40
69% discount for Rest Less membersBook online now
Introduction to Cake Decorating DiplomaThe Introduction to Cake Decorating course was written for students who are interested in learning more about cake decorating. This programme will put you on the right path to starting a career or advancing your career in the industry. There are a variety of icings that you can use to decorate your cakes including fondant, ganache and buttercream. Each icing will give your cake a different taste and look. As you work your way through this course, you gain an overview of the different methods you can use to decorate cakes. You will also learn how you can start your own business in the industry. This is an online course, which offers students the unique opportunity to study course material at their own pace. If you needed to, you could continue working full time and still finish the course in a reasonable amount of time. You can access the material from any internet-enabled device and receive online support while you study. Additionally, you will find that our courses are incredibly easy to navigate, thanks to the flexible modules. Upon successful course completion, you will be required to pass a multiple-choice exam, and then you will be awarded your diploma. You can download and print the diploma from home, or for a small cost, we can post it to you.
What you Will LearnThe cake decorating course has been written to fast track your success in the industry. The course covers the following information:
- How to create winning recipes
- How to run and market your business
- Deciding on a niche
- Working with chocolate
- Working with different frostings
- Piping and how to make a piping bag
- Rosettes and other designs
- Uses for cake display stands
- What to consider when purchasing wedding cake stands
Benefits of the Cake Decorating Course DiplomaThere are several benefits that students will experience when taking the cake decorating course. These include the following:
- Study from anywhere with an internet connection at any time that is convenient for you.
- There is no time limit, so if it takes you days or months, you will still complete the course.
- The ability to study from any device including a tablet, PC or mobile phone.
- Short, easy to manage course modules.
- Online support to help you stay on track.
- A syllabus which guarantees that you will receive the knowledge necessary to become a professional cake decorator.
- The opportunity to improve your prospects while you apply for work in the industry.
- Receive a certified and recognised diploma.
- An affordable pricing structure.