As the third of four courses on Curanderismo, the art of Hispanic/Latino traditional medicine, this course focuses specifically on traditional healing of mind, energy and spirit. As an educational and cultural platform, this course will share a number of traditional body therapies. Trained traditional healers will share their knowledge of cleansings from different cultures such as spiritual, energetic and Tonalli Cleansing.
The Final Curanderismo course will be:
• Global and Cultural Influences of Traditional Healing: African traditional medicine from Uganda and Gabon; Afro-Latino from Cuba and Puerto Rico, Native American spiritual cleansings and Mayan acupuncture and other topics.
– Curanderismo: The Art of Traditional Medicine without Borders by Eliseo Torres
– Curandero: Traditional Healers of Mexico and the Southwest by Eliseo Torres with Imanol Miranda
Where to buy:
Curandero: A life in Mexican Folk Healing by Eliseo Torres & Tim Sawyer
Healing with Herbs & Rituals: A Mexican Tradition, Eliseo Torres, edited by Tim Sawyer
Where to buy:
– Blubrry podcast – https://www.blubrry.com/normallol/41068835/normal-lol-63-depersonalization-mental-wellness-curanderismomexican-traditional-healing-with-eliseo-cheo-torres/
– Itunes Episode 63 – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/normal-lol-depersonalization-derealization-anxiety/id1065740418?mt=2