Learn the most effective cybersecurity measures to keep your company’s and your clients’ personal data safe from cybercriminals!
This is the most comprehensive and highly practical Cybersecurity Awareness Training for Corp. Employees on Udemy! While the course is thorough, covering all aspects of the subject, no prior knowledge of cybersecurity or IT skills are required. The narration is conducted in day-to-day language that can be easily understood by anyone, regardless of their educational background. It is absolutely essential if you interface with computers daily and may be at risk of experiencing cyberattacks.
This course covers a wide variety of topics and it is divided into 9 different sections:
an introduction to cybersecurity
social engineering manipulation
phishing and other data-retrieval attempts
malware and other hardware attacks
how to keep your accounts safe
how to make your internet usage more secure
how to create cyberthreat-free environments
the conclusion and recap of important points
Practical simulations are used to provide hands-on practice in a number of important cybersecurity areas: first, how to recognize phishing emails; next how to prevent computer damage by recognizing and removing malware applications; and, finally, how to validate a website’s security strength.
Each section is followed by a short quiz to confirm your understanding of the material. A comprehensive final exam will be given at the end of the course.
This course includes lifetime access to hours of videos, more than 35 lectures and of course our ongoing monthly Vlog detailing the latest cyber security threats and the best prevention protocols!
The course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, which means if you’re not satisfied, you will get your money back! Have questions you need to ask? SIA’s cybersecurity experts are available 24/7. Simply leave a comment in the “questions and answers” section and someone reply asap.
Time is money, so what are you waiting for? Enroll now in the Cybersecurity for Corporate Employees course to enrich your knowledge and advance your career in a thrilling and highly practical way!
- the nature & extent of the latest cybersecurity threats
- how to detect & deflect cyber threats & attacks
- how to detect & prevent social engineering attacks
- the different forms that phishing attacks can take (spear phishing, whaling, smishing & vishing)
- how to recognize & avoid phishing attacks (for example, links & emails that falsely replicate authentic websites & email accounts)
- protection against malware applications & attacks
- how to create strong passwords & why some passwords aren’t effective
- how to use passphrases & password management tools
- how to create & use authentication techniques (MFA or multi-factor authentication, and 2FA or two-factor authentication)
- how to identify & avoid unsecured websites (& practice checking for these in a simulated environment)
- why using a Virtual Private Network (or VPN) has advantages
- how to protect your computer against visual hacking and hackers who execute “sneak peeking” attacks
- how to prevent piggybacking and tailgating
- how to encrypt & protect sensitive data using asymmetric & symmetric encryption
- the importance of cloud security, who manages it & the basic concepts involved