Data Analysis with Pivot Tables
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course teaches you how to use Microsoft Excel's Pivot Tables to calculate, summarize, and analyze data quickly. Pivot Tables allow you to see comparisons, patterns, and trends in your data in seconds and without having to do calculations manually.
On top of that, you will also learn how to create dynamic charts with Pivot Charts. Pivot Charts are interactive and they respond to the changes made to your Pivot Tables.
Throughout this course, there will be little snippets of Excel tips and shortcuts to help you become more efficient in Excel too.
With your new-found knowledge in Pivot Tables, you can take it further and learn how to create your own Personal Expenses Dashboard! These lessons include how to use the TEXT and IF excel formulas to create dynamic chart titles.
We have also included additional materials with this course on how to use Power Query to transform and restructure your source data so that it will be in the best form for Pivot Tables.
- What is a Pivot Table and what are the benefits of using a Pivot Table
- How to create and format Pivot Tables
- How to get insights from your Pivot Tables by Sorting, Filtering and Grouping data
- How to utilize the auto calculation function so that you don't have to manually calculate basic formulas
- How to create dynamic charts from Pivot Tables