Dealing with Customer Complaints Certificate
- Course provided by New Skills Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £12.40£40
69% discount for Rest Less membersBook online now
Dealing with Customer Complaints CertificateThe Customer Complaints Course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage customer complaints. This training course is filled with information that will help you increase customer loyalty and understand how to operate a successful business in the United Kingdom. Customer satisfaction can increase your business revenue, customer loyalty and positive word of mouth. Understanding how to recover and learn from mistakes can be profitable to your business success. This course will provide you with an overview of how to manage customer complaints to build positive customer relationships. Introduction to the Customer Complaints Certificate Course This customer complaints course is an online training programme that offers students the ability to study the material whenever and wherever it’s convenient. Most people who enrol in the programme are still able to maintain their current lifestyle and work full time while pursuing their studies. This course allows you to easily access study material from any device with a valid internet connection, including mobile phones and tablets. Additionally, all students have access to online support while they train. After successful completion of the course, students must complete and pass a multiple-choice exam, after which you will be awarded your certificate. Your certificate can be downloaded, or for a small cost, we can post it out to you.
What You Will LearnThe customer complaints course was written to prepare students for a career in the customer service industry. This course offers a comprehensive overview of complaints management and developing effective customer relationships. This course will cover:
- What is a complaint?
- How to receive complaints
- Effective complaint management
- The damage complaints can cause
- The complaint management process
- How to control complaints
- Dispute resolution
- Effective communication and active listening
- The emotional needs and psychological considerations of customers
- Defusing a difficult situation
- Customer complaint management
- Preventing complaints
- The future of customer service
- Creating an action plan
Benefits of the Customer Complaints CourseStudents enrolled in the Customer Complaints course experience many benefits. These include the following:
- The convenience of studying from anywhere with an internet connection at any time.
- Study course material at your own pace. There is no time limit, so you can complete the course, regardless of how long it takes you to complete it.
- The option of studying from any internet enabled device including a tablet, PC, or mobile phone.
- Short, easy to understand course structure.
- Convenient online support available while you study.
- A comprehensive syllabus that helps you increase your knowledge in customer satisfaction.
- The opportunity to improve your prospects while applying for work in customer services.
- Upon successful completion of the course, you will earn a certified and recognised certificate.
- An affordable pricing structure.