Discover the importance of earned media
Earned media are the articles and mentions on social media that are produced by others about you. They can play a key role increasing the size of your online presence.
On this course you will learn about strategies for setting up social media listening and monitoring programs. You will also learn how to collect Twitter data using two different methods on Google Spreadsheets.
What topics will you cover?
- Understanding and making the most of earned media
- How to get earned media
- Best practices for earned media campaigns
- Earned media strategies for content marketing plans
- Introduction to social listening
- Benefits of social listening
- How brands use social listening
- Engaging customers on social media
- Tools for social media analytics
- Collecting tweets from social media
- Social media listening tools
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to advance their careers and learn more about social media and digital media analytics.
Who developed the course?
One of the four best public universities in the US, Purdue delivers an engaging learning experience and a world-class degree.