Easy Professional Networking: Real people, Real examples!
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
In this series, we are going to focus on 5 things about networking.
In lesson 1, we will introduce you to where to network and how to initiate a conversation.
In lessons 2 & 3, we will cover how to manage networking conversations and exchange important information.
In lesson 4, we will talk about how to conclude a conversation with a punch and how to follow up.
In lesson 5, we will cover some important etiquettes in networking.
- 1. Know what networking is and how to find the right people to network with
- 2. Introduce yourself: how to tell an engaging story to start a conversation
- 3. How to manage a conversation: research, preparation, and value proposition
- 4. How to hold a conversation with confidence with people you don’t know
- 5. "Thank you", follow up, and develop a relationship over the long term