Effective Communication for Healthcare Leaders
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Do you as a leader want to improve your communication skills? Are you struggling with getting your points across to your team? Do you an aspiring healthcare leader desire to be better prepared for your role as an administrator? If you answer yes to any of the above, this course is for you.
This comprehensive course teaches you the key components of effective communication in healthcare leadership. If you want to be heard with the desired results by your employees this course is certainly for you.
In here, you will learn what effective communication is as it relates to healthcare administrators. You'll also get a high level description on how to effectively communicate using persuasion and listening skills, the most utilized strategies in leadership.
Content and Overview
We start by defining effective communication, and then review how to plan an effective communication strategy. We progress into using persuasion as an effective communication strategy. We then discuss listening as another effective strategy when it comes to communication. I share with you 5 habits of highly effective communicators. I also give you some insight to my personal communication flaws and how I learned from them as written in my book titled Freshman Manager, Sink or Swim (which you’ll be getting a free copy) on my freshman year as a healthcare administrator.
- 5 Lectures and over 60 minutes of content.
- The e-book version of Freshman Manager, Sink or Swim, a 112 page book written and published by me
- Learn the best way to effectively communicate as a healthcare administrator
- Resources on building your own personal effective communication strategy as a healthcare administrator
- Expedited access to my Mentoring program for Healthcare Leaders of Tomorrow (HLOT).
- A bonus lecture!
- Define effective communication as it relates to healthcare leadership
- Develop a plan for effective communication as a healthcare leader
- Use persuasion as an effective communication strategy as a healthcare leader
- Use listening as an effective communication strategy as a healthcare leader
- Identify 5 habits of highly effective communicators