Effective Governance in Microsoft Azure
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
According to Microsoft, companies around the world are responding to their customers' need for faster delivery with cloud computing. At the same time, compliance is increasingly important to ensure you have consistent standards across the environment, or to meet external needs.
Historically, companies have struggled with governance and, as a result, faced inevitable struggles:
Introducing the necessary control through traditional governance processes slowed down a company's ability to release new innovations, as they were often manual.
In some cases, companies didn't implement strong governance and, without these important controls in place, speedy development was not always compliant development.
Neither of these are ideal outcomes. It's clear that what customers need is both speed and control.
This course identifies and describes the 5 steps to satisfy the need for speed and control in Azure.
Who this course is for:
- Azure cloud architects
- Cloud application developers
- Microsoft Azure Certified engineers, architects, and developers.
- 04:125 steps to achieve speed and control in Azure
- 06:25The role of Azure Enterprise Scaffold in Cloud Governance
- 10:54Create Initiatives Using Azure Policy
- 09:45Practice - Create Initiatives using Azure Policy
- 02:21Create Azure Management Groups
- 08:51Practice - Create Azure Management Groups
- 04:44Inventory Management with Azure Resource Graph
- 08:54Practice - Inventory Management with Azure Resource Graph
- 07:52the one ring to rule 'em all - Azure Blueprints
- 05:48Implementing ISO 27001 using Azure Blueprints
- 10:17Control-Mapping ISO 27001 Controls to the Shared Services Blueprint
- 13:13Deploy and Configure the ISO 27001 Shared Services Blueprint
- 04:05Metrics in Azure Monitor
- 09:58Logs in Azure Monitor
- 08:16Azure Monitor
CloudTAC is a supplier of IT talent to recruitment agencies. We guarantee the quality of talent by providing industry-relevant world-class training via our website and on Udemy.
We focus on creating content around next-generation cloud technologies and cybersecurity best practices.
Prior to 2021, our courses were tied to various industry certifications but now, we've chosen to focus on creating content that helps you master the end-to-end requirements needed for a specific job in cloud computing, security, or DevOps.