Electrical Designing & Drafting Course (Section 2)
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
"Electrical Designing & Drafting Course"
This course is designed as per the requirement of the practical world. In this course, there are complete 20 chapters with respect to designing and drafting part. These 20 chapters are divided into 4 sections, first 3 sections cover designing part whereas the 4th section covers the drafting part.
It is my belief that after the completion of this complete course you will have high confidence in your practical life and you will we able to design any Residential & Commercial project. Or if you are fresher, then you can start your career as a professional in this competitive world.
Here, we have done all the calculations and explanations as per the NEC and other international codes and standards. So, you will have a big platform to work throughout the world as a professional person.
Following is the content of the complete course:
Basics of electrical
Codes, Standards & Lux Levels
Basics of Air Conditioner
Cables & Cable Sizing
Voltage Drop Calculation
Short Circuit Calculation
Cable Tray Size Calculation
Now we are publishing a complete course in 4 parts and here is the second part. This part of the course will cover 5 complete chapters i.e. section 2 plus 1 chapter for the introduction of electrical designing. So after the completion of this section, you will have a foundation of electrical designing.
- Electrical equipment calculation & selection criteria
- Complete Flat Internal Designing
- Calculation of lighting fixtures
- Calculation of Power socket outlets & normal socket outlets
- Ceiling Fan installation rule
- Calculation of Air Conditioner
- Load Balancing/ Load Scheduling
- Size of Distribution Board
- Electrical Motors
- Types of Drives (Brief Introduction)
- Classification of Motors as per NEMA
- Starting Methods of Motors
- Electrical Transformer
- Parts of Transformer
- Cooling methods of Transformer
- Size calculation of Transformer
- Diesel Generator
- Classification of Diesel Generator
- Important points of DG installation
- Size calculation criteria of DG
- UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply)
- UPS Size calculation
- Battery Size calculation