Emergency & Business Continuity Management - Small Business
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
As a small business (1-50 people), you will want to prevent disruption, protect your assets and prepare for the worst that the world can throw at you. We will provide you with the training and tools to respond to emergencies, continue to do business and recover. The course is designed to suit you, no matter what your business does. The course provides a combination of video tutorials, plan templates and detailed guidance contained within them. It is flexibly designed to suit the time you have available, and the size and services of your business. Each template supports the video training with detailed advice on every step you need to take. Some of the benefits you’ll experience are:
· Making sure that your business can survive the impact of serious disruption for a more secure future.
· Reassure your clients and customers that you can meet their needs, even when faced by major challenges.
· Find opportunity and new clients by showing that you’re a safer bet than your competition.
· In future, we could see that insurers may offer better deals to resilient businesses.
COVID 19: If you are already experiencing disruption, modules 2, 3 and 6 will help you think ahead and to manage your immediate planning. During this period, the many other challenges you could face won’t go away, so you may wish to take advantage of any time available to get prepared now.
- As a small business, the steps you’ll take to become and remain ‘resilient’.
- How to identify and manage risk.
- How to assess the impact of disruption on your business over time.
- How to create your Emergency Response Plan.
- During and after an emergency, how to lead your team and communicate with everyone that matters.
- How to create your Business Continuity Plan.
- How to keep your Plans ‘alive’ in your business, keeping you ready to respond to challenges.