ENFP - The Ultimate Guide to Your Personality and Career
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
The purpose of this course is to help determine which type of ENFP you are and what special abilities you posses. Then, you will take that information and direct your innate strengths towards a meaningful career where you will feel happy, purposeful, while still making a good money.
The focus of this course is your career and business. We will also touch on personal development, health, and relationships in order to move you forward faster towards your ideal business or career path.
In this course you'll learn:
- Which ENFP flavour are you
- Your strength and weakness
- Love language
- Natural skills
- Best coaches/mentors/peers for you
- Ideal career paths for each unique ENFP personality type
- Time management for ENFP (so you can finally finish what you start)
- And many more!
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you are a Myers-Briggs ENFP personality type looking to find your ideal career where you will make good money and be happy at the same time.
- 20:32Different Flavours of ENFP
- 11:43Different Flavours of ENFPs Part 2
- 25:23ENFP Strength and Weaknesses
- 23:334 Quadrants Personality Matrix for ENFP
- 18:53Love Language of ENFPs
- 06:25Natural Skill Sets of ENFPs
- 15:58Best Mentor and Peers for ENFPs
Personality Type YouTuber
Kendrick is also an expert on different personal typing systems. He's spent hours researching and applying various different personality typing systems. Through the effective application, he's helped many individuals feel happier and more fulfilled by following their dream career path. He runs a personality type YouTube channel called "ENFP Male"
Travel and Blogger and YouTuber
Kendrick is a Travel Blogger and YouTuber. He once travelled around the world for 380 days and has visited over 75 countries. To achieve this dream trip, he used many travel strategies and tricks to minimize the cost of airfare and accommodations and maximize the travel experience.
His blog and YouTube channel is called "Travel and Live Free".
Finally, Kendrick has also worked in the fitness industry for over 7 years. He has spent thousands of hours coaching clients one-on-one to help them reach their fitness goals. Besides Personal Training, he has also taught senior classes, spin classes, and boot-camp type classes.
Included in his training is helping people maximize their health benefits through proper eating, sleeping, and reducing stress.