Essential Life Coaching Skills Certification
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This life coach 'life coaching certification' course will equip you with what you need to create a successful professional life coaching career. You will develop your skills and learn how to create and structure coaching programs with your clients to give them the success they are looking for.
Transforming your career is just a few clicks away!.
Uniquely, this course features video footage captured at our live Association for Coaching Accredited Coach Training Sessions. This will help heighten your training experience and see new life coach students in action.
Delivered by Steve Payne, an expert International Life Coach, published personal development author and one of very few Certified Master Trainers of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) in the world, the course mixes studio and live training videos, graphics, downloads, text, quizzes and tests to help you chart your progress. The course also mixes elements of neuroscience, positive psychology and NLP. These elements only serve to deepen the skills of the life coach.
Our Philosophy behind this Life Coach Training course
We have a 1-2-3 approach to life coaching. After understanding the client's goal, we 1) Understand the way the client views the world (their values, beliefs and interpretations), 2) understand the client's triggers and traits (what they like and dislike doing) and 3) create strategies based on the first two elements.
Success in life coaching comes from clients achieving their goals. In order for a life coach to help a client put strategies in place that succeed, they need to ensure that the client completes tasks that move them forward. They need to also ensure the client has a growth mindset based on personal empowering beliefs. For that reason our life coaching course focuses on understanding how individuals think and create their 'model of the world', what beliefs empower them and what beliefs hold them back, what is important to them, what they dislike and what they love. Only then can we make sure that the strategies we put in place, along with the client, have the greatest chance of success. This in turn will help us achieve more with our clients, create more clients through positive word-of-mouth referrals, and find greater success as a life coach.
So what are the skills of a successful life coach? You will learn:
- How to understand people
- How to build trusting relationships
- How to listen like an expert
- How to help others develop successful strategies
- How to ask the right questions
- How to create tasks as a life coach
- How to develop a growth mindset
As a life coach, you will show others strategies for how to succeed in life by setting goals. Setting goals and achieving them requires clients to follow processes and this course has a number of processes that will help with this.
By the end of this course, you will have the confidence to make a real difference to the lives of others, and, just as importantly, to your own life! You will be able to help your clients gain clarity and focus, after all, what is life without purpose or intention? You will be able to help your clients know what they want, how to get there, and provide strategies for action.
The course will also be updated regularly, to provide you with the very latest information and greater depth.
This course comes with a certificate of completion when you have finished all the modules.
- Fast-track your learning: This course is succinct, to-the-point and easy to understand...we don't want for you to sit an overly-lengthy course as we appreciate how busy you must be.
- You'll be able to create and structure highly-effective life coaching sessions with ease - all the learning is here to enable you to start your coaching journey and work with your clients to potentially create life-changing results for them.
- Ask great questions and at the right time - never be stuck and unsure of what to ask - watch your clients ponder deeply over their answers with our highly-valuable 100 key coaching questions PDF download.
- You'll discover how to listen more effectively. An incredible life skill in itself. Use these skills with your life coaching clients (as well as friends, your spouse, family and colleagues).
- Set effective goals with your life coaching clients that can bring transformational results for them. Clients will then be more likely to recommend you to others to grow your business.
- Create a close coach-client relationships. Essential for being a successful life-coach.
- Help clients to achieve success in their personal lives and careers through effective strategies.
- Discover how to build a highly-successful, sustainable life coaching business enabling you to potentially work less whilst earning more money.
- Increase the likelihood of gaining more clients through referrals. Word of mouth is key to grow your business.