Excel VBA/Macros foundations for beginners
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Learn step by step how to automate your spreadsheets using the power of programming in Excel!
This course is designed to teach beginners who have no background in programming how to program in Excel VBA!
What you need before taking this course
- The will to learn !
- You need to be at least an intermediate user of Excel, know how to write formulas, draw charts and use pivot tables.
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips
Learning how to program in Excel will increase your market value and allow you to save time on your spreadsheets.
It will also be a great way to tap into the world of programming, and will help lay the foundation in case you need to learn any other programming language!
Who is the target audience?
This course is targeted towards beginners who want to start learning how to program in Excel.
If you don't know anything about Macros/VBA language, then this course is for you.
If you can only record Macros, but don't know how to write VBA code, then this course is for you as well.
If you already know how to write VBA code, including IF statements,Loops, and use Events, then this course isn't for you.
You need to be someone who knows his way around Excel and knows how to write formulas,use pivot tables, and draw charts.
- By the end of the course, You will have developed a solid foundation in Excel VBA that will enable you to tackle more advanced topics in Excel VBA with ease.
- Learn how to deal with cells, worksheets, workbooks, and other objects in Excel using the VBA Language
- Learning one programming language can help you learn other programming languages as well!